With the evolving situation with COVID-19, we want to assure you that Spratt Endicott Solicitors is set up to continue to operate with limited disruption.
Team members are able to work remotely where appropriate, and will still be available via email, telephone, or video conference.
There will be much uncertainty over the coming months, and our team are in a strong position to continue to support you by the provision of a full range of legal services.
You will continue to receive support from us on legal matters that affect both your business and personal life, and we have already received a number of queries relating to how the current situation will affect them. We have received a number of questions relating to the following areas:
- Employment Law Matters including sickness policy, sick pay, redundancy, lay offs, short time working, and staffing issues
- Corporate Law Matters including fulfilment of contracts and force majeure clauses,and cash preservation
- Commercial Property Matters including rent and lease issues
- Matters Affecting Private Individuals including writing and updating wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney. As the situation changes we will continue to update our website, and provide updates to our clients. If you have any specific questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with us directly.We are taking a number of steps in line with current government advice regarding limiting the spread of COVID-19. These measures include:
- Ensuring that any team member displaying any symptoms stay at home for the government recommended period.
- Ensuring that any high risk staff work from home in line with government advice
- Offering meetings by telephone or video rather than in person, and delivering documents to clients by email or post to reduce unnecessary contact between individuals.
We will continue to monitor the situation and adapt our approach accordingly.