The 4th Cherwell Business Awards again shone the spotlight on the ingenuity, dedication and achievements of many talented individuals and businesses in the local business community.
Spratt Endicott Solicitors were part of the organisation committee and proud sponsors of the Established Business Award – this year won by Karcher UK. Some of the Karcher team are pictured above celebrating their win with Spratt Endicott’s John Spratt.
The 2015 Gala Dinner was held in a beautiful marquee set in the grounds of Sibford School, where guests enjoyed drinks before sitting down to a delicious three-course dinner provided by Devour Catering.
The Managing Director of Integration Technology, Adrian Lockwood, hosted the ceremony, and sponsors of each category commended the finalists before announcing and presenting the winners of each category with their beautiful, engraved glass trophies and certificates.
During the evening a raffle was held, with a number of sponsors and organisers generously donating prizes. This year, the raffle raised over £1,100, with all the proceeds going to the winner of the Charity & Community Award – Bicester Green.
The winners of the awards were:
• New Business – sponsored by A2Dominion Group
• Charity & Community – sponsored by Cherwell District Council
• Small Business – sponsored by Oxfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership
Healthy Performance Ltd
• Customer Service Award – sponsored by Bicester Village
Hart Veterinary Centre
• Established Business – sponsored by Spratt Endicott Solicitors
Kärcher UK Ltd
• Employer of the Year Award – sponsored by Banbury & Bicester College
Clark Howes Accountants
• Apprenticeship Award – sponsored by Oxfordshire Apprenticeships
• Innovation & Creativity – sponsored by Begbroke Science Park
Zeta Specialist Lighting Ltd
• Business Person of the Year – sponsored by Ellacotts LLP
The overall Cherwell Business of the Year, sponsored by Norbar Torque Tools and selected from amongst the finalists was awarded to Bicester Green.