Almost 250 attended the gala dinner to celebrate the region’s fantastic business community for the 2014 Awards, and there were 30% more entry applications than for the previous year.
Last year’s winners were:
- New Business Award – iPhone Experts
- Charity and Community Award – Ace Training & Consultancy
- Small Business Award – Oxford Fine Dining
- Customer Care Award – Castle Vehicle Leasing
- Established Business Award – Nicholson’s Nurseries
- Staff Training & Development Award – Hawkins Group of Companies
- Export Award – Zeta Specialist Lighting
- Innovation & Creativity Award – Oxford Photovoltaics
- Business Person of the Year – Mike Hawkins
The overall Cherwell Business of the Year Award went to Ace Training & Consultancy. All the winners from 2014 are pictured right.
With new sponsors and ten exciting award categories, including the new Apprenticeship award, the 2015 Awards are set to be better than ever. Spratt Endicott Solicitors is proud to again be one of the CBA’s sponsors and organisers.
Nominations for the 2015 Cherwell Business Awards are open from today, the 20th of October, until the 30th of January, 2015. Applicants can nominate themselves, or any business in the Cherwell area they think is deserving.
The awards categories and sponsors are:
1. The A2Dominion Group – New Business Award
2. The Activate Learning Banbury & Bicester College – Employer Award
3. The Begbroke Science Park – Innovation & Creativity Award
4. The Bicester Village – Customer Service Award
5. The Cherwell District Council – Charity & Community Award
6. The Ellacotts LLP – Business Person Award
7. The Integration Technology Ltd – Export Award
8. The Oxfordshire Apprenticeships – Apprenticeship Award
9. The Oxfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership – Small Business Award
10. The Spratt Endicott Solicitors – Established Business Award
Norbar Torque Tools Ltd sponsors the Overall Winner Award. There is no separate entry for this most prestigious award, as the winner will be chosen from the finalists of any of the other 10 categories.
All short-listed finalists are automatically entered into the prestigious Oxfordshire Business Awards, and thereby have the opportunity to win two fantastic awards.
To nominate, please visit the CBA 2015 website. Finalists will be announced in March 2015, with the Gala Dinner and Awards taking place in May 2015. Good luck!